Todd Hunter, Bill Pettus, Mark & Carol Scott, and Sam Susser, enjoy but don’t forget you have jokes to write!
- LCCA is excited to announce our 2015 Roasters are…. On Spring Break?!?!?
- LCCA presents the Roast of Al Jonesical – a Whale of a Tale!
- LCC Class XLIV Steering Committee Applications Open
- Paige Kimball Terry – LCCA Liaison & Executive Director of the Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- 2014-2015 Board of Directors
Upcoming EventsApr1Wed6:00 pm 7th Annual LCCA Roast!7th Annual LCCA Roast!Apr 1 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pmJoin the Leadership Corpus Christi Alumni Association for our 7th Annual Roast featuringAl Jones, Chairman and CEO of American Bank, LCC Class VI. Jumping out of the frying pan and into the 2015 Emcee seat is last year’s roastee Ken … Continue reading →Apr9Thuall-day LCC XLIII Practical Servant Lead...LCC XLIII Practical Servant Lead...Apr 9 all-dayLCC XLIII Class Sessions are open to LCC Alumni by RSVP only. *Remember* LCC Alumni may only observe class sessions, no participation is allowed. Alumni may not ask questions during session and should not monopolize steering committee member or guest … Continue reading →Apr14Tue5:30 pm LCCA sponsored LCC44 Application...LCCA sponsored LCC44 Application...Apr 14 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pmAttention LCC Alumni! We need your help! Are you able to mentor a potential class member on the LCC Application process? LCCA will be on-site to review applications and guide hopeful applicants at our annual Application Mixer. What does it entail? Alumni … Continue reading →May8Fri